Socks that Save LGBTQ Lives - Rainbows
Love is love! Stand with LGBTQ youth in grey socks featuring a vibrant rainbow pattern plus a rainbow flag embroidery. Be confident and cozy in Fairtrade organic cotton, terry padded insole. Each pair supports The Trevor Project and their work to provide safe spaces for LGBTQ young people.
- Made in India
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
- Available in Small (women's size 5-9) and Medium (men's size 8.5-13)
Conscious Step makes socks that change the world. Every pair donates to a partner nonprofit and every purchase makes an impact, whether it is planting trees, protecting endangered wildlife or supporting equality.
Crying Out Loud TO
2005 Danforth Avenue
Toronto ON M4C 1J7
Local, same day delivery for orders placed before 11 AM Tuesday-Friday
$10 flat rate across the GTA
Next business day local delivery for orders placed after 11 AM or on weekends