Everyone’s grief journey is different and ever-evolving. The Navigating Grief care package honours the unique experience and path we take when grieving, and includes items that offer comfort, practical knowledge, gentle guidance, and support for someone learning to live with loss and grief.
- The Grief Companion by Ngaio Parr: An empowering card deck that offers great insights into the grief process: providing thoughts and facts to help feel grounded and seen; ideas on how to honour the loss and memory; and resources to rely on as the experience of grief continues to shift. *Please note that currently the infinity notebook will be subsituted with the Seigaiha Pocket Notebook from Porchlight Press.
- Infinity Mini Book by Moglea: Whether it’s a to-do list, administrative checklist, jotting down a quick thought or emotion, or a more elaborate journaling practice, it can be extremely helpful to write things down (especially in the early days of grief).
- Mast Mint Chocolate Bar: Chocolate is one our favourite indulgences, and one way we like to treat ourselves to a little joy and comfort when we need it most.
- Wildflower Seed Confetti from Studio 82º: Planting seeds is a beautiful way to honour the memory of a loved one while nurturing new life and growth. Just sprinkle on any green area or plant in a pot.
Options for packaging:
- Care Package Box: items packed in a white reusable/recyclable mailer box (+$5.00)
- Naked: items will be wrapped in tissue paper for protection and packed in a shipping box or kraft paper bag, depending on delivery or pick up
Make it personal by adding a sympathy card to your care package (like the ‘Healing Takes Time’ card), or include a complimentary Crying Out Loud notecard. Just add your gift message on your Cart page, and we will happily hand write it for you!
Crying Out Loud TO
2005 Danforth Avenue
Toronto ON M4C 1J7
Local, same day delivery for orders placed before 11 AM Tuesday-Friday
$10 flat rate across the GTA
Next business day local delivery for orders placed after 11 AM or on weekends