My Gratitude Box
- Learn about the Importance of Gratitude: Teaches kids what gratitude is, why they should feel it, and how they can show it.
- Build your own Tree of Gratitude!: Features a DIY wooden construction project filled with gratitude missions.
- Independent and Group play: Includes activities that can be done independently or with another family member.
- Develops Optimistic Outlooks: Practicing daily gratitude help kids develop a positive mindset that lays a foundation for strong relationships with friends, family, and themselves.
- Teaches Emotional Intelligence: Increases children’s emotional intelligence through fun and engaging activities that teach lifelong empathy and social skills.
- 5 Engaging Activities: Our lessons on gratitude are all taught through engaging play and exploration. The five activities include a wooden building project, a clay bowl project, origami projects, a notepad for journaling, and gratitude cards to encourage gratitude all year long!
- 5 instruction cards
- DIY wooden gratitude Tree
- 2 tubs of air-dry putty
- 50 sheets assorted color origami paper
- 50 sheet daily gratitude notepad
- 45 grab-and-go gratitude prompt cards on a carabiner ring
Crying Out Loud TO
2005 Danforth Avenue
Toronto ON M4C 1J7
Local, same day delivery for orders placed before 11 AM Tuesday-Friday
$10 flat rate across the GTA
Next business day local delivery for orders placed after 11 AM or on weekends