Open the Joy
Let's Talk: Conversation Starters for Kids to Discuss Feelings
100+ talking points and thought provoking questions to share with family and friends!
- Build Emotional Intelligence: Improves social and conversational skills by developing critical listening, quick thinking and communication.
- Create Bonding Experiences: Fun, interesting, and challenging conversation cards to foster positive self-reflection, increase levels of engagement, and create lasting bonding opportunities.
- Over 100 Prompts & Questions: Includes more than 50 colorful double-sided cards, each featuring a sentence completion prompt to explore thoughts and feelings on one side and an engaging question to spark stories and open-ended answers on the other side.
- Multi-use cards: These cards can be used to segue into more difficult topics, as a way to increase a child’s emotional intelligence, as a group or classroom activity, or just for fun!
- Big and Colorful: Includes colorful, full illustrations on every card and are made extra-large to accommodate young readers
- 100% Screen-Free Fun: Provides screen-free entertainment for the whole family.
- Social Skills: Promotes open dialog, decisiveness, and critical thinking skills in children.