Breaking up is hard to do. Help make the experience a little easier for someone you care about – show up with our care package and remind them that they aren’t alone, they are loved, and they can do hard things (and bonus: you can find real comfort and healing in delicious food and swearing!)
Each care package includes:
- How to Heal Heartbreak by People I’ve Loved: a gentle guide for connecting to your senses, your taste buds, your memories, your heart, and your whole body—even when it hurts. With recipes, rituals, drawings, and writing exercises, this book is a chance to move through the pain and loneliness of a breakup.
- Mast Sea Salt Chocolate Bar: chocolate is one of our favourite indulgences, and one way we like to treat ourselves to a little joy and comfort when we need it. Set your cares aside, kick off your shoes, and enjoy a timeless moment that is both salty and sweet. 72% cocoa. Vegan.
- ‘F’ Bath Bomb by The Bomb Bar: had one of those days? Add some attitude to your bath with the F Bomb. Scented with a delightful blend of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes, with hints of exotic tropical florals and mountain greens.
Options for packaging:
- Care Package Box: items packed in a white reusable/recyclable mailer box (+$5.00)
- Naked: items will be wrapped in tissue paper for protection and packed in a shipping box or kraft paper bag, depending on delivery or pick up
Make it personal by adding an encouragement or friendship card to your care package, or include a complimentary Crying Out Loud notecard. Just add your gift message on your Cart page, and we will happily hand write it for you!
Crying Out Loud TO
2005 Danforth Avenue
Toronto ON M4C 1J7
Local, same day delivery for orders placed before 11 AM Tuesday-Friday
$10 flat rate across the GTA
Next business day local delivery for orders placed after 11 AM or on weekends