Anger Management Tool Cards
As a caregiver, it can be challenging to teach children how to deal with strong or overwhelming emotions. These cards can help.
Help children manage angry feelings in 4 simple steps:
- Calm Your Body
- Calm Your Mind
- Shift Your Focus
- Take a Mini-Break
• Features proven techniques used by childcare specialists and therapists to help children manage their feelings and increase their emotional intelligence.
• Presented in an easy to follow format that children of all ages can grasp.
• Each card has an instruction for the child to follow paired with an illustrated example.
• All prompts can be done independently to allow children to take ownership and control of their own emotions.
• Teaches universal calming methods that can be beneficial throughout both childhood and adulthood
• Ages 4-104
Crying Out Loud TO
2005 Danforth Avenue
Toronto ON M4C 1J7
Local, same day delivery for orders placed before 11 AM Tuesday-Friday
$10 flat rate across the GTA
Next business day local delivery for orders placed after 11 AM or on weekends