Linen Eye Pillow with Lavender - Surf/Ivory
Half Moon's Linen Eye Pillow is a beautiful and natural eye pillow option. Made of natural fibres from the stalk of a flax plant, linen is highly durable, hypoallergenic and breathable fabric that gets even softer with time and washing. The wheatberry filled Linen Eye Pillow creates a subtle pressure on the eyes when placed on the face during restorative yoga, before bed, after screen time or while travelling. Use at room temperature or heat up in the microwave for an added warm touch and invigoration of the lavender aroma.
Remove cover & set aside. Lay pillow as flat as possible on turntable and heat in 30 second intervals until you reach your desired temperature. Shake pillow between intervals for even heating. Test temperature on the back of the hand or forearm before placing on the neck or face. Do not overheat.
- Relieve eye strain
- Relax facial tension
- Soothe dry eyes
- Calming lavender scent
- 8" x 4.5" (20.3 cm x 11.5 cm)
- Removable, washable cover
- Microwave and oven heating instructions included
- Pinstripe/Straw Cover: 55% Linen/45% cotton
- Casing – 100% cotton made in India
- Fill – lavender grown in France, organic wheat berry grown in Canada
- Remove and cold wash cover only
- Hang to dry
- Do not wash your pillow!