Vulcano - Activated Charcoal Bar Soap
Cleanse and detox your skin with activated charcoal soap that clings to impurities to wash them away. This everyday soap bar features superfats like coconut oil, rice bran oil and shea butter for amazing hydration properties. Tea tree and peppermint oils provide a surprisingly fresh scent and antibacterial properties to this earthy bar.
200 g / 7 oz
- Body Odour: Removes toxins to naturally improve body odour
- Acne: Cleans up body blemishes
- Detoxification: Tea Tree, Peppermint essential oils are naturally anti-fungal and antibacterial
Earthy, Mint and Clean
How to Use:
Gently lather with water. This product can be used for hands and body, and works wonders on body blemishes, odours, and in-grown hairs due to the antiseptic essential oils. Rinse thoroughly. Suitable for all skin types.
- Bamboo Activated Charcoal: A natural potent treatment that traps toxins and chemicals on the skin, allowing them to be flushed and not reabsorbed by the skin.
- Shea Butter: A powerful moisturizer with a high concentration of fatty acids and Vitamin K to help the skin barrier heal faster and support the healthy turnover of new cells.
- Rice Bran Oil: Deeply moisturizing and penetrates easily. Contains Omega 6 fatty acids and Vitamin E properties; great for fresh-feeling skin.
- Herbal Blend: An antibacterial-rich blend of Tea Tree and Peppermint which offers a natural remedy to body blemishes and odour.
Full Ingredients List: Aqua (Distilled Water), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Coconut Oil (Coco Nucifera), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Sodium Lactate, Bamboo Activated Charcoal, Grapeseed Extract (Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Free of: Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.