La Rose - French Pink Clay Bar Soap
It’s pretty, it’s pink and it’s powerful! This beautiful, floral-scented soap gets its gorgeous pink colour from French pink clay powder for a little detox. With antiseptic properties, this soap prevents irritation while cleansing and moisturizing your skin. Plus, superfats like rice bran oil, shea butter and coconut oil offer rich hydration that leaves skin luxuriously smooth and supple.
200 g / 7 oz
- Light: Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated
- Gentle: French Pink is the gentlest of the clay family, for sensitive skin
- Detoxification: Cleanse and detoxify, with overall refreshed appearance
Soft, subtle floral Rose
How to Use:
Gently lather with water. This product can be used for the face, hand, and body and works wonders on all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Rinse thoroughly.
*Tip: You can use this product as a shaving cream, by lathering soap and massaging over the area, and rinsing. Suitable for all skin types.
- French Pink Clay: Cleanses the skin deeply with no irritation. Softens and hydrates the skin, and treats damages and smoothes skin texture.
- Coconut Oil: Filled with 90% saturated fat. Anti-inflammatory, hydrating, and high in lauric acid.
- Shea Butter: A powerful moisturizer, and a high concentration of fatty acids and Vitamin K to help skin barrier heal faster and support the healthy turnover of new cells.
Full Ingredients List: Aqua (Distilled Water), Saponified Coconut Oil (Coco Nucifera), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Pink Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Sodium Lactate, Vegetable Glycerin, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Capitatum x Radens), Ylang-Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata), Winter Green Oil (Gaultheria Procumbens), Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
Free of: Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.