Organic Socks that Save LGBTQ Lives
The socks at the end of the rainbow: Support struggling LGBTQ youth with black socks featuring rainbow stripes and a rainbow flag embroidery. Each pair supports The Trevor Project and their work to provide safe spaces for LGBTQ young people.
- Made in India
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
- Available in Small (women's size 5-9) and Medium (men's size 8.5-13)
Conscious Step makes socks that change the world. Every pair donates to a partner nonprofit and every purchase makes an impact, whether it is planting trees, protecting endangered wildlife or supporting equality.